Fursuit TOS Term of Service:
Please bare with me as I'm still new in this field.
DISCLAIMER: I do not work with deadlines, or clients who have very little to no respect towards artists working with. If I feel that I am not comfortable working for you, I have the rights to refuse your commission.
Payments can be made by one of the following: Etransfer, Paypal invoicing, cash. Etransfer is only available in Canada. And Cash is only accepted in person.
- Once we arrange what to work with, a quote is given to you.
- A non-refundable 30% down payment is first needed before starting on your commission. This covers for the materials.
- Payment planning is available, but must be fully paid for no longer then 6 months, this is only available for larger projects.
- While a 30% down payment can be placed on a fursuit head, next payment must be in full. The waiting period for this is no longer than 3 months.
- No payment made after the deadline months provided is deem non-refundable and considered a loss. And you will no longer be able to work with me in the future.
- Fixes in design or adjustments can be made before the fur is cut. Any changes after the fur pattern is cut out are additional charges, as it requires to re-tape the pattern, extra time taken/re-cutting the fur pattern ect.
- From the time I start working on your commission until completion, it can take 3-6 months of completion. I am still new and not fully experienced in the field, so please allow me more time then the usual to ensure that the project worked on is in condition I deem perfect enough to ship out. If there is needing longer period of time to work on it, I will let you know.
- Shipping price will vary on the options available based off the box size, weight, location, and options client wishes to use. This must be paid first. Pick-up can be optional as well if you're in the Ottawa region or okay driving longer distances. This is at your own decision and I am not reliable to paying for your fuel.
- While 30% is non-refundable, the remaining balance is refundable if I have not succeeded in completing your commission within 1 year, or if a cancellation from my end is needed to be arranged for personal reasons (life, ect).
If you request for the refund, you fully understand that; 30% is non-refundable, The remaining balance owed is in payment planning (every 2 weeks until the balance is fully paid), and that I have the full rights to use the materials for your commission, and re-sell the product (I will slightly alter the design depending its stage, making sure it does not look similar to your design) as a pre-made.
Warranty of your commission is covered for 5 months. Any damages after the warranty will have to be discussed as a paid reparation. Any damages that looks intentionally tampered with is not covered.
New Prices are currently in the works. If you like, you may contact me via email from this website to know more information. Thank You!