Fursuit TOS Term of Service:
Please bare with me as I'm still new in this field.
DISCLAIMER: I do not work with deadlines, or clients who have very little to no respect towards artists working with. If I feel that I am not comfortable working for you, I have the rights to refuse your commission.
Payments can be made by one of the following: Etransfer, Paypal invoicing, Square, cash. Etransfer is only available in Canada. And Cash is only accepted in person. My prices are charged in Canadian dollar currency.
- Once we arrange what to work with, a quote is given to you. A Quote is a fee charge of 10.00$CAN. This is non-refundable.
- A non-refundable 30% down payment is first needed before starting on your commission. This covers for the materials.
- Payment planning is available, but must be fully paid for no longer then 6-10 months, this is only available for larger projects such as fullsuits.
Partials are no longer then 4-5months to complete the payment planning.
- Quote's given are not final and may change overtime. for example: If you ask for a quote, and come back months later to get a commission from me, price may change depending on item stock/shipping/material costs. Quotes are only valid for 30 days.
- If supply stores for materials needed are out of stock, this can delay the workflow and time in completion of your commission.
- While a 30% down payment can be placed on a fursuit head, The full payment deadline period must be on time (every 30 days). You can choose to pay the remaining balanced owed in full. Once payment planning is completed, it is when the work begins. The 30% down payment covers the costs of materials.
- If no payment(s) made 1-day after it's due date, a non-refundable surcharge fee of 35.00$CAN is applied. Failure to pay your part 4 weeks passed the deadline date, all previous payment's is deemed non-refundable, and you will not be able to work with me again in the foreseeable future once your commission is completed. You will receive your commission when fully paid the remaining balance and it's late fee's.
- Fixes in design or adjustments can be made before the fur is cut. Any changes after the fur pattern is cut out are additional charges, as it requires to re-tape the pattern, extra time taken/re-cutting the fur pattern ect. Please be 100% on the design before submitting!
- From the time I start working on your commission until completion, it can take 6-8 months of completion. I am still new and not fully experienced in the field, so please allow me more time then the usual to ensure that the project worked on is in condition I deem perfect enough to ship out. If there is needing longer period of time to work on it, I will let you know. Once again, The timing of completion can be affected if supplies are out of stock/unavailable during the time of working on your suit.
Once again, I will repeat this; I do NOT accept deadlines for your commission.
- Shipping price will vary on the options available based off the box size, weight, location, and options client wishes to use. This must be paid first. Pick-up can be optional as well if you're in the Ottawa region or okay driving longer distances. This is at your own decision and I am not reliable to paying for your fuel. Shipping and packaging materials are separate from quotes/final price.
I am not responsible for lost packages when it is in the hands of courier. I will help you track the package if we must open a file case. Insurance fee's from couriers are your responsibility to request. It does not come automatic with your current shipping label. I suggest to provide a GPS tracking with the item in it's box if you fear it might get lost during shipping. You can request for me to place in an Airtag, In exchange that you return the tag.
I cannot guarantee that I will accept clients to do business with from outside USA and Canada.
- While 30% is non-refundable, the remaining balance is refundable if I have not succeeded in completing your commission within 1 year, or if a cancellation from my end is needed to be arranged for personal reasons (life, business relationship with the client, ect). This also includes if you have paid full in one payment.
If you request for the refund during the process of your commission being in the works, you fully understand that; depending of it's completion, a certain % is non-refundable, and the remaining balance given is in payment planning (every 2-3 weeks until the balance is fully paid). The % refund does not include the 30% non-refund policy. I have the full rights to use the materials for your commission, and re-sell the product (I will slightly alter the design depending its stage, making sure it does not look similar to your design) however I wish.
Warranty of your commission is covered for 6 months. Any damages after the warranty will have to be discussed as a paid reparation. Any damages that looks intentionally tampered with is not covered.
When the commission is fully completed and shipped, it is no longer available for a full-refund.
If you are not satisfied, please let me be aware of it as soon as possible as we can arrange some fixes. Suggestions and criticism is taken into consideration, as it helps me create space to gain experience. Any discouraging feedback that are not criticism will be disregarded, and you will not longer be able to work with me in the foreseeable future.
When in the client's possession, they are fully liable for the care given to their suit.
I do not repair the suit if:
- The suit built up mold in the environment it currently is in.
- The suit carrying an awful smell.
- Purposely damaged/harm the suit.
-Altered the suit without my notice, permission or request of help.
- Lost the suit.
- Ripped the seams.
- Repaired any part of the suit (this includes tail and paws) by another person.
- How the suit is washed. (Do not clean in washing machine please!)
- Other miscellaneous reasons that deem the fursuit unrepairable.
The list above can also void your 6 month warranty. Meaning: It will be no longer covered under the time period of when the warranty is valid.
If you have questions or concerns in how-to maintain good care for your suit, do not hesitate to contact me!
AT CON FURSUIT SUPPLY PURCHASE AGREEMENT:
When we have ~Made to order~ only available, we ensure you have read, agreed and signed your initial to the terms. The Terms are as followed:
You, the buyer, understand that this purchase does not include shipping and handling fee's. You also understand, that this order can take an estimate of 6-9 weeks of completion (this does not include days on weekends and holidays). Order's are shipped every Wednesday. We are not liable for couriers' timing process for shipping or loss (your shipping includes insurance - you will have to contact the shipping company to claim for loss/damages). We do not accept *completed-before* / deadlines for buyers. you understand that minor air-pockets/defects of foam heads received do not affect the overall results of the final outcome in your works. By signing your initials, you agree to these terms, and TOS from the website.
I will once again mention that, I am not Amazon prime. My works do not complete overnight and ship out within' a day. My works are hand crafted with lots of care and takes time to ensure it results in perfection condition before it is shipped out. With huge demands and large qty's of orders, I'm doing the best of my capabilities to getting order's out on time.
And, as always: You cannot request for your badge’s name to be removed under any circumstances.